Thursday, February 11, 2021

Hello, World!

 Welcome to the Role for Reaction blog, yet another blog revolving around the OSR and its related pursuits!

I have been playing TTRPGs on and off since elementary school and in the last few months I've been working on creating my own gaming system, Miasma and Monsters, using Knave and Glaive as a starting point.

Among my posts regarding the ongoing development of the game, I will sprinkle in posts here and there going over previous sessions, my creative process, how I run a game, and what I've been painting (Warhammer 40k)!

I look forward to seeing feedback of my game and hopefully it can be released in a more serious fashion soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More content! Also, mini review of FIE! I SAY!

Random rolling table time! Got a 3, Dungeon setpiece.  1. Make a spell 2. Make a monster 3. Make a dungeon setpiece 4. Make a wilderness set...